Click & Drag To Rotate
A reward for the capture of criminals, the Bounty is earned through the danger of pursuit.
Made from a gnarly timber carrying a wave-wrought purple hue, this guitar resisted its shape to the end. Finished with gold, the Bounty is its own reward, both a treasure and a pirate in the final piece.
This one-of-a-kind guitar has been sold.
- Handcrafted book-matched top, carefully built with rudimentary tools
- A treenail either naturally incorporated or built-in
- Body curves like waves in the ocean
- Custom retro volume and tone circuit
- Volume and tone knobs display a subtle skull and crossbones, a tie to pirates like Peter Easton who was active at the time of this ship’s life.
- Custom Warmoth slim taper maple neck with a 24 ¾” Gibson-type scale length to give easier playability and a slightly muddier tone.
- Custom headstock designed to depict a wind-loaded galleon sail finished with Gotoh precision tuners with a traditional sail vibe.
- Woodburned inscriptions
- Finished with 7 clear coats of Nitrocellous Laquer to capture and preserve the wood details
- Babicz full contact bridge for maximum resonance.