Click & Drag To Rotate
Facing roiling seas and bracing against crashing waves, the Deadlight covers the ship’s porthole, offering protection from the storm. Shutting out the light.
Constructed from the blackest of all the recovered wood, this guitar burns bright while it slips under the cover of darkness.
- Handcrafted book-matched top, carefully built with rudimentary tools
- A treenail either naturally incorporated or built-in
- Body curves like waves in the ocean
- Custom retro volume and tone circuit
- Volume and tone knobs display a subtle skull and crossbones, a tie to pirates like Peter Easton who was active at the time of this ship’s life.
- Custom Warmoth slim taper maple neck with a 24 ¾” Gibson-type scale length to give easier playability and a slightly muddier tone.
- Custom headstock designed to depict a wind-loaded galleon sail finished with Gotoh precision tuners with a traditional sail vibe.
- Woodburned inscriptions
- Finished with 7 clear coats of Nitrocellous Laquer to capture and preserve the wood details and a Babicz full contact bridge for maximum resonance.