Click & Drag To Rotate
In the Gallows you find darkness. And strength. A framework for raising the ship’s anchor, it’s from the Gallows you ultimately set sail.
Forged from timbers recovered from the bottom of the pile, this guitar is beautifully and distinctly scarred, peppered with treenails that also resemble a cross member that could bear the hangman’s noose.
- Handcrafted book-matched top, carefully built with rudimentary tools
- A treenail either naturally incorporated or built-in
- Body curves like waves in the ocean
- Custom retro volume and tone circuit
- Volume and tone knobs display a subtle skull and crossbones, a tie to pirates like Peter Easton who was active at the time of this ship’s life.
- Custom Warmoth slim taper maple neck with a 24 ¾” Gibson-type scale length to give easier playability and a slightly muddier tone.
- Custom headstock designed to depict a wind-loaded galleon sail finished with Gotoh precision tuners with a traditional sail vibe.
- Woodburned inscriptions
- Finished with 7 clear coats of Nitrocellous Laquer to capture and preserve the wood details and a Babicz full contact bridge for maximum resonance.