Click & Drag To Rotate
The Wake moves deftly, a changing, vanishing trail across the waves that beckons others to follow. There were more to come.
The only three-piece body construction in the line, this guitar has the two side halves book matched and bears beautiful yellow lines that represent a sailing ship and its Wake.
This one-of-a-kind guitar has been sold.
- Handcrafted book-matched top, carefully built with rudimentary tools
- A treenail either naturally incorporated or built-in
- Body curves like waves in the ocean
- Custom retro volume and tone circuit
- Volume and tone knobs display a subtle skull and crossbones, a tie to pirates like Peter Easton who was active at the time of this ship’s life.
- Custom Warmoth slim taper maple neck with a 24 ¾” Gibson-type scale length to give easier playability and a slightly muddier tone.
- Custom headstock designed to depict a wind-loaded galleon sail finished with Gotoh precision tuners with a traditional sail vibe.
- Woodburned inscriptions
- Finished with 7 clear coats of Nitrocellous Laquer to capture and preserve the wood details and a Babicz full contact bridge for maximum resonance.